In 2019 the awards saw some changes. We streamlined the categories to provide a stronger focus on product. There were also new categories that reflect the changing dynamics of a consumer demand for healthy products.
But whatever sector you’re in, there should be a category to fit your food and drink business.
Deadline for entering is TBA
Entry fees: for tasted products, entry costs £30 for Scotland Food & Drink members (£60 for non-members).
All business categories are free to enter
Gala Dinner details TBA
- Decide which categories you will enter. Entry forms TBA
- Read through the entry requirements and judging criteria
- Start pulling together the information, results and references for your entry.
- Entries should be from Scottish based food and drink companies whose products are wholly or mainly produced, processed and packaged in Scotland. Remember that the Application Form for tasted products is worth 30% of your marks.
- You do not have to be a member of Scotland Food & Drink to enter.
- Ensure all details on the entry form are completed (written application).
- URL links may be included. Please do NOT embed them directly within your entry.
- A maximum of 2 videos can be included as separate attachments.
- Follow us on Twitter and keep an eye on our website to be the first to see the list of finalists in TBA – @scotfooddrink and #EA2020
- All finalists are expected to attend the awards ceremony and dinner on TBA. The attendance of finalists is a condition of entry. Two tickets at a discounted price will be made available to each finalist company.
- If you wish to take a table, book early – it sells out fast! Book your tickets for the Excellence Awards Gala Dinner in Edinburgh TBA
- Entry forms and Categories can be found on the Enter Now page.
Don’t miss the awards deadline of: TBA