In 2019 the awards will see some changes. We have streamlined the categories to provide a stronger focus on product. There will also be new categories that reflect the changing dynamics of a consumer demand for healthy products.
But whatever sector you’re in, there should be a category to fit your food and drink business.
Deadline for entering is 5pm on 1 March 2019
Entry fees: for tasted products, entry costs £30 for Scotland Food & Drink members (£60 for non-members).
All business categories are free to enter
Gala Dinner Thursday 23 May 2019, Edinburgh Corn Exchange
- Decide which categories you will enter. Entry forms can be found here.
- Read through the entry requirements and judging criteria
- Start pulling together the information, results and references for your entry.
- Entries should be from Scottish based food and drink companies whose products are wholly or mainly produced, processed and packaged in Scotland. Remember that the Application Form for tasted products is worth 30% of your marks.
- You do not have to be a member of Scotland Food & Drink to enter.
- Ensure all details on the entry form are completed (written application).
- URL links may be included. Please do NOT embed them directly within your entry.
- A maximum of 2 videos can be included as separate attachments.
- Follow us on Twitter and keep an eye on our website to be the first to see the shortlist in April 2019 – @scotfooddrink and #EA2019
- All individuals shortlisted are expected to attend the awards ceremony and dinner at the Corn Exchange in Edinburgh on Thursday 23 May 2019. The attendance of finalists is a condition of entry. Two tickets at a discounted price will be made available to each shortlisted company.
- If you wish to take a table, book early – it sells out fast! Book your tickets for the Excellence Awards Gala Dinner in Edinburgh at the Corn Exchange here.
- Entry forms and Categories can be found on the Enter Now page.
Don’t miss the awards deadline of 5pm on 1 March 2019